Primary Care Sheffield operates a number of GP surgeries within Sheffield, in collaboration with Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust. Our surgeries are Heeley Green Surgery, Buchanan Road Surgery, Clover City practice, Mulberry practice, Darnall Primary Care Centre and Highgate Surgery.
The information we hold
Whilst you are registered at one of our surgeries, we will keep records of any healthcare and treatment you have received either from ourselves or other clinicians previously (including GPs, NHS Trusts, Walk-in centres etc). These records help to provide you with the best possible healthcare.
Records we may hold about you include:
- Your age, contact details and next of kin
- Details of your appointments, clinic visits etc
- Records about your health, illness, treatment and care
- Results of investigations, like laboratory tests, x-rays, etc
- Information from other health professionals.
Additional information sharing from our GP practices
In addition to the general information sharing detailed here, our GP practices are specifically required to share information for the following purposes. Please click the heading to view more details.
Individual Funding Request
Supporting Medicines Management
Summary Care Record (SCR)