Primary Care Sheffield delivers an Electrocardiograph (ECG) service from several surgeries in Sheffield including:
- Carterknowle and Dore Medical Centre
- Crystal Peaks Medical Centre
- Greystones Medical Centre
- Jaunty Springs Medical Centre
- Richmond Medical Centre
- Meadowhead Surgery
- Sloan Medical Centre
- Southey Green.
The information we hold
We will keep records of any health care and treatment you have received from ourselves. These records will include the referral and the ECG itself; this helps us to provide you with the best possible healthcare.
Records we may hold about you include:
- Your age, contact details and next of kin
- Details of your appointments, clinic visits etc.
- Details from your consultation.
- Results of investigations including the ECG.
- Information from other health professionals provided as part of the referral
- Additional Information Sharing
We will not share your record outside our service, other than to send a discharge report to your registered GP. Should you require any immediate secondary care intervention, we would refer you to that service with your consent.
The information we record about your ECG will be sent to your registered GP. we will retain access to entries we have made during your consultation and approach the management of your record in line with the Records Management NHS Code of Practice for Health and Social Care which sets the required standards of practice in the management of records for those who work within or under contract to NHS organisations in England, based on current legal requirements and professional best practice.