Intercare Services provides a wide range of personal care and support to adults living in Sheffield, helping them to remain independent and in their own home. This includes:
- People with learning disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- Older people (over 65 years old)
- People with hearing or eyesight difficulties (or both)
- People with a terminal illness
The company has been owned by Primary Care Sheffield since June 2017, enabling closer links to be developed between GP practices, communities and home care for the benefit of patients and service users. Intercare Services’ vision is to be a key provider of safe and effective homecare services that are person-centred and integrated with the wider health and social care system, particularly primary care.
The service was inspected by the CQC in 2017 and is rated as good across all five domains.
For more information on Intercare Services visit http://intercareservices.com/